Naturalization Services
Naturalization Services - immigration services

Naturalization Services

Our Mississippi Immigration Legal Team will assist in citizenship and naturalization for the United States. We will guide you through the process with the USCIS and make sure filings are complete.

Do I Qualify for Naturalization or Citizenship?
Naturalization is the process laid out by the United States government, which allows foreign citizens or nationals to obtain U.S. citizenship providing they meet the requirements established in the Immigration and Nationality Act. There is a very exact, detailed and often times complex, procedure an individual must go through in order to obtain U.S. citizenship through naturalization. A qualified Mississippi Immigration Attorney can assist with this process.

What Are the Requirements for Obtaining Naturalization?
You may qualify for naturalization if you have been a permanent U.S. resident for at least 5 years, or you have been married to a U.S. citizen for at least 3 years, (thus qualifying to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen), or you have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces.

Providing you meet one of those qualifications, the basic requirements for obtaining naturalization are:

-Having physically lived in the United States for either 2 1/2 years as a permanent resident or 1 1/2 years if married to a U.S. citizen,
-Having not spent more than 12 months (of your 5 years or 3 years) outside the U.S.,
-Having resided at your current address for at least 3 months,
-Being at least 18 years old,
-Being of good moral character,
-Being able to speak, read and write basic English,
-Being able to pass a test showing basic knowledge of U.S. history and government,
-Agreeing to support the Constitution of the United States, and
-Taking an oath of allegiance to the United States.

Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, your child was born and currently resides outside the U.S., and all other requirements for eligibility have been met. Even those who have criminal backgrounds may be able to qualify for naturalization, depending on the severity of the crime.

Additional Immigration that we can assist with are Green Cards for DACA & TPS holders, Adjustment of Status through Marriage, Adjustment of Status through Parent/Child, I-130 with Provisional Waiver, K1-K3 Marriage Visas, Obtaining Green Cards Through Marriage, Parents of US Citizens, Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver, Same Sex Marriage, and Sibling Immigration. 


Click the check mark button above to go to our contact page and book a consultation.